- three chanters in G, D and C with wind caps
- 5 tuning beads make it possible to use the drones in c, d, e, f, g und a
- some octaved drones are also possible
- keys made from nickel silver
- central switch for all drones, all drones can also be switched off seperately
This is a rather compley instrument made to our customer’s specifications. Because of the various possible combinations it poses quite a challenge for the player. It is also rather expensive…
- This practice set is developed as an inexpensive starter instrument and a robust alternative for travelling.
- Chanter, stocks and blowpipe are made from polyacetal (POM), a technical synthetic material. The sound is surprisingly close to instruments made from tropical woods.
- The bellows are simple, yet functional, made from multiplex birchwood and 2-ply cowhide leather.
Please note: As opposed to the figure below, our practice set includes a permanently airtight nylon bag. Additional seasoning is not neccessary.