- single drone in G
- chanter with a range of one and a half octaves
- Standard materials are plum and artificial ivory or horn
- one instrument in the image also features flamed maple and blue coran
- 3 drones in G, g und g’
- chanter with a chromatical range of one and a half octaves
- boitier inlays made from ebony, plum, maple, quebracho and bone
- Central french bagpipe in traditional design and exceptional low pitch.
- Chanter with a chromatical range of one and a half octaves.
- Traditional french ornamentation
- This instrument sounds one oktave below the common G- bagpipes.
- An enhancement for each ensemble.